01/11/2016

James Pots was a bit surprised when he opened his package from FedEx. The Briton had ordered a new Kindle, but instead found the sample of a tumor in the package.

The steel was normally at the Royal Free Hospital in London but ended up with the 37-year-old man in Bristol. “When I opened the package, I was shocked,” testifies Pots BBC. “My name was on the outside, but the content was not exactly what I expected. I tried to reach FedEx so that they can pick up the package, since the sample may need to be tested quickly and returned. I do not know where my Kindle, but as lying at the hospital, I would only too gladly exchange, “said Potten.

Sunday FedEx has picked up the steel and delivered to the hospital. The service pack also announced that it is considering regrets the error and change their way of working. Pots James is relieved of the bizarre package, but has to wait for his Kindle.