Monday, October 14, 2013

'Amazon removes books about sexual abuse from Kindle store "- tweakers.net

You

FINDS that’s fine, I do not. By law, it might be OK, but my values ??do not correspond 100% to the law, which may be the case with you.

I did not say anything about my opinion. I correct a statement from you: Amazon does not forbid you to read those books they refuse only them to sell in their own store

The law has little to do with it, I have. nowhere read that Amazon suing the authors or the book wants to ban them, they only get Otherwise, as a banner for the BCC (or something) stand to protest that they do not sell sex toys in the range
, the. is still an electronics store, how they get it into their heads that specific electronics do not offer that affect the freedom of expression!! 111


And Mein Kampf has never hurt anyone.

To express the very cautiously, “that not everyone will agree with you.”

If after reading Mein Kampf will kill, then sat there before you even read something connected wrong in your head the book. A healthy person is not murder, even after reading Mein Kampf.

Unfortunately not everyone healthy. If someone is already a screw loose was that crap (either Mein Kampf or the books that Amazon has now removed) reads then you run the risk that he will bring it into practice … and that we should not have.
If you

bans Mein Kampf, you should also prohibit any computer which is murder.

1) I have never read Mein Kampf, so I do not know what exactly is. That said …
2) I’m not talking about describing killings but describing a (in my opinion) completely insane world and inciting hatred (which finally real murders ensue)

No comments:

Post a Comment